cough, headache, fever and flu.... get away from me!

4:51 PM

Whew!!! This week has been so overwhelming so far. It started with the desire to look for a job. I did and successfully reserved interviews with two companies. I was all set to go when Paypal all of a sudden made an issue with my withdrawal transaction prior to my interview schedules. How on earth am I supposed to get myself to the city without the money I need. Grrr!!!

But not only that... I was as well attacked with flu. Actually, I got no symptoms at all. I just woke one morning (a day before I'm supposed to go to my interviews) with a broken voice. Then as the day went on, my throats starts to get itchy, I started barking, had the headache and slight fever. Then I pondered... are all these instances telling me of something?

But not till the next day came. Early in the morning I got a text message from one of the companies reminding me of the interview. In as much as I want to inform them my situation, I tried to call back but failed to get in. Shortly, one of their staffs dialed my cell phone number and from there I explained why I can't make it. Good thing they understand and reconsidered my schedule for exams and interview next week. Right now I'm still sick ... hope I'd be better by then.

You Might Also Like

1 comments