thankful

7:44 AM

Today's mode:
that God answered some of my prayers so far. One, a possible employment and two, for granting us a fine weather today which I have been praying for over the last few days.

Around 2 in the afternoon yesterday, I had a surprise phone interview conducted by a representative of eTelecare - a Stream Global Services Company. Saturday (21st) when I applied electronically and it's amazing how they responded as quick than I have imagined. Then I checked my mails again few hours later and there I found another interview request from another company. Good thing, they were scheduled separately. One is on the 25th, which is tomorrow and the other is on the following day, 26th. So today's going to be an errand day for me. I don't want to come there unprepared. At this time, I only have one more concern and hope it'll be addressed within the day.

You Might Also Like

2 comments