Be thankful when you don't know something... for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times... during those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations... because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge... because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes... they will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary... because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.
Here, let me single out seven (7) things I am thankful about this year:
- On top of the things that I am so thankful about is the going strong and steadfast long distance relationship that JK & I have. It's been a struggling year for us now and and despite the ups and downs we're still holding on for each other.
- Healthy and happy living for my family back home is what I am praying and thankful for all the time. Knowing that they're all safe is one big consolation for me.
- I am thankful that for almost the entire year I am able to experience life here in Cebu. It's not the ideal one for me but I like taking the challenge and more so, glad that I am actually continue beating the odds.
- I am thankful for the difficult times. They're a lot to mention but I at least was able to surpass some of those tests I have had for this year.
- The job that I just got lately. It's not the typical job that I'd like to do but the good relationship I have with my co-workers and my boss is what's keeping me stay. Besides, it helped me financially in anyway.
- The new friends and acquaintances. I get to learn lot of things through them.
- Lastly, I'm forever thankful I found someone who made me feel so loved and cared for as much as JK does.