Saturday, December 20, 2008

still looking for my share of peace

Can someone out there show me where to find it? Or am I just plain dumb choosing not to live life as I should? The more I tried to put everything in place, the more frenzy it gets. I know nothing comes for free on this world. We want something... we work for it and I guess I better be working for more on what I wanted to have in my life instead of asking questions I know no one can answer...

You may read some related post here.

2 comments:

JK said...

If you truly want peace in your day then remember to PRAY:

God, grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.

God, Grant me the courage, and strength to make it through this day, and the wisdom to do it wisely.

God, please grant me a peaceful day today, and keep my mind peaceful and calm.

Lynn said...

just pray and pray, sis. it will help a lot. and always remember too that there will always be a rainbow after the rain. that's how i motivate myself. if i have problems, i just think that it will all just pass. :)

take care sis!