Saturday, September 20, 2008

not everday is a pleasant blogging day especially...

. . . when you heard of something you never wish to hear at all.

. . . when people you care so much about breaks your heart.

. . . when you want to cry but your eyes are too tired of it

. . . when you wish to say something out loud but you can't.

. . . when you're in distraught and your mind is clouded with so many uncertainties.


I just wish I have a numb heart not to feel anymore pains. . .

This weekend will definitely not be as great as the last, tho I wish it is . . .

I wish . . .

2 comments:

anneberly said...

It's hard to make our days perfect everyday. I guess we have to face the fact that nothing is perfect in this world. Spice of life to be considered it
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics
Personal Blog Money
Seek Health. Feel Great

Joyoz said...

hope you're doin' fine now Nancy. I'm in the state of laziness in blogging this fast few days hehehe.