what's your shoe size?

2:58 PM

Tag from Cecille

{Start Copy}
What’s your shoe size? Ranging from 7- 71/2 depending on the style
Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? Yes!
How about your sister’s feet? No, don’t have a sister.
Can you borrow shoes from each other? Yes, we can, but right now? No, she is thousands miles away from me..

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.
Jenny and Belle SAHMdom and Beyond The Journey Continues… Mommy Talks… When Mom Speaks Walk on Red Mommy Talks… Random Thoughts My Precious Niche My Life is Peachy Me and Mine Joys in Life When Silence Speaks Deranged Insanity Aeirin's Collections, Life is Good and Beautiful, Peaceful Mind, you're next...


{End Copy}

Thanks Cecille. This is my very first tag here. And no, I definitely don't like wearing someone else's shoes. Besides, I really don't wear shoes unless I need to. I prefer and more comfortable wearing flat, thong sandals, slips on and slippers.

I actually have my mom and my older sister's shoe size which is 7" while my younger sister is a little bigger by 0.5 inches.

I wonder what's your shoe size Chie, Gracie and and Michelle.

You Might Also Like

1 comments