What does true love mean to you
- True love looks at people from the inside, this is where "true beauty" lies. True Love rests deep inside within the heart, NEVER on the outside! We must turn our eyes inward when seeking a lifetime mate!
What you don't see.......is exactly what you get!!
- While doing this, I think of only one person that I believe I truly fell in love with. How do I know I/we really feel like I/we do? Ok, let me tell you these: [One], When there is an argument, we usually make up after only a few hours and agree that nothing is more important than both of us expressing our true feelings, even if they cause conflict. [Two], we can both be ourselves while with each other and even start talking about our future together and [three], we love spending time together even if other priorities has to take a backseat.
How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
- No. I am not that inconsiderate.
- No. I remember my boyfriend once told me something like... he loves me of what I am and the way I think. My body and the rest of my physical attributes are just the bonus and that makes me more dignified as a person.
If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?
- Yes. I think true love is best measured in moments of sorrows and despair.
- No. Never!
Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
- SURE! Sometime in their lives they have been so inlove. They weren't too successful in keeping the love alive and that’s what marriage is, a whole lot of risk. (Sis, I agree on this!)
- If it has to be everything... why not. I think that's what true love is worth.
If you truly love someone, do you feel it should be unconditional?
It ought to be!
Scotty's Princess at her best... lol! Thanks for this, sis. Let us hear more ideas from Michelle, Rocks, Anneberly, Laura, Ruby, Mari and Zhoe Wynz.