Tuesday, July 15, 2008

no doubt!

Dayana Mendoza of Venezuela
Crowned this year's Miss Universe

I know many among bloggers already have written down their varied opinions of this year's 57th Miss Universe beauty pageant recently held in Vietnam. This was the very first time, I missed watching the event. However, even if did, I still would make no doubt about Miss Venezuela grabbing the crown of success. I believe she's got almost everything that it takes. Well Venezuelan always does. Their delegates are the most constant I have known who always made it to the top 5, so what can I say?

1 comment:

Mariuca said...

Hi there, I can’t seem to find the Magic Lamp of Luck anywhere on your blog. You can have the Magic Lamp post on all your blogs if you like, so long as you have the post up at your blog. Give me a buzz when you have the post up and I’ll add you to the Master List, thanks a lot! :)

Genie Princess