interrogate me

7:58 PM

Jhona wants to interrogate me with the following questions below... Hmm, we'll see what I can do here.
Here we go...

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: 15 July 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: I think that was around 5am

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: NO

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
:: Nothing coz I didn't go anywhere.

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: 30

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: let's say, 97-3 (pero yung pagiging immature ko naman e, naglalambing lang (wink!)

7. WHAT DOES U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Mama & Papa

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
:: NO. I have 2 sis and 1 bro.

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Malls

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: I like my college days

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
Yes. Interesting ones

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: Been married but failed. Hmm..hoping for a second one, tho!

13. WITH WHOM?
:: My LD boyfriend

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: Well, a few people says I am. My Mama and my boyfriend for some, lol!

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: That I am sexy..haha! and that I can be a product endorser, toink!

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: NO

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?

:: John Cena, lol!

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: Who is he?? lol!

19. Where do u think your best friend is?
:: He's in Pennsylvania

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: about 2 hours ago before he left for work

21. U THINKS SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: He always tells me he does

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: To be in the place I wanna be...Hopefully soon!

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: Either a Landcruiser or a 4x4 pick up truck from Ford or Toyota Cars... (grabee...taas nun ha!)

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
::Oh I think Heart is sweet so why not!

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Occasionally

28. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: NO. It's painful and I hate being hurt by any means.

29. BELLY PIERCE?
:: No way!!!!

30. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: I already have 2 girls. Hmm... 1 for additional don't sound bad

31. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: I'm not running out of homework, lol!

32. ANY SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING?
:: Nothing.

33. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: Not sure.

34. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?

:: Nowhere.

These are fun Qs. Thanks, Jhon, I enjoyed it, really. But I really don't know who to tag along. Seems like everyone has this one already. So I'm just leaving it up to anyone who would care to do this, just please feel free to grab it and don't forget to leave a note when you do. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments