Thursday, November 11, 2010

GT: top on my health and beauty shopping list

For me, it's always an alcohol! Needless to explain its importance! Shampoo and conditioners of course are just as important to me too but I always make sure to keep those in big bottles so they could last me for at least a month.

I'm really not big on cosmetics and other beauty products. I don't even wear face powder on ordinary days. Not that I don't have any but I really don't feel like using them when I don't need to. But show me where nail polishes are and I will surely be right there and then. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any uploaded pictures of my nail polish collection that I can pull out from my hard drive other than this (it's blurry, sorry) and in which I actually didn't buy myself, hehe. They are gifts!

6 comments:

Mel Cole said...

Nice, anong brand alcohol mo sis?

My Girl's Talk here

nancy said...

Green Cross sis and it always have been -:)

The-Working-Woman said...

me too is not so fond of using cosmetics, but I always buy them. I just horde them. :)

Earn The Write said...

alcohol is important now that germs seem to be everywhere:D

kim said...

oh! lucky you.. talk about generous donors, lol!

K said...

back in school i also went gaga for nail polish, especially the black-colored ones as they look good on my nails :D