Thursday, May 20, 2010

friend at work


I don't think I have stored pictures of me and my friends at work before. I did own a cellphone camera back then but not a computer. I acquired my first desktop computer after I resigned from my last job and when I got a computer, that was also the time that I lost my cellphone where all the pictures I took were stored. Waaahh!!! What a misfortune!

Oh well anyway, it's been a long, long time. Now I got them both back, haha! Although the pictures below were a capture of Anne's camera... just no longer in our workplace though but in her house when I went to visit some time last year.



That's my former kikay office mate, Anne on the left. She never ran out of funny jokes to tell - making me wear big grins each time we're together.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

nakaka miss ang GT theme no? na miss ko friends ko bigla. musta na sis? (",)

admin said...

haloww sis! ok ra..coping sa mga entries to post :D

yep, i like this week's GT theme. maayo na lang na pa koy nadaginot na picture, hehe!

K said...

that's unfortunate about your cellphone pictures :(

but hey, at least you and a former officemate got the chance to meet again :)

dropping by as Niko's proxy. hihi. thanks for participating this week! mwah!

by the way, i have a blog makeover raffle going on. i hope you can join (if you haven't already) :)

http://wahmaholic.com/2010/05/blog-makeover-giveaway/

admin said...

thanks K! i'll check that out :-D

niko said...

ay super kikay naman ng mga friends mo.. :)

nice meeting them.. sana ksama ka sa pics ganda! hihih

Bdw, sorry for the late hop ha my entry is here. See u this Thursday with ur most recent picture with your offline friends!

And thank you for joining GT!