conquered fear

2:12 PM

I used to be very apprehensive when it comes to sharing my inner thoughts and personal issues online. In fact I've only joined one popular social media site before but even there I barely post updates and rarely join in any discussion forum with the fear of being ignored and rejected. I envy those people who can easily generate friends by simply sharing their thoughts.

Later I realized no one will ever care to notice if I won't bother to reach out first. That's what motivated me to explore other local community sites and start building up my confidence by becoming one of them. Now I'm actively involved into several community sites such Facebook, Twitter, Plurk as well as some chat forums too. They are among the first few sites that I browse each morning next to checking my emails.

You Might Also Like

0 comments