noodles galore

11:44 PM

Better late than never!


And speaking of my comfort food, here they are!

Well food that brings some form or measure of comfort, sense of well being and easy satisfaction - that's according to Wikipedia. So then, I don't have to feel guilty whether it's something healthy or not.

Why noodles? Simply because it is what I always find tempting and so easy to prepare. Invite me to dine at any restaurants I will still look for noodles (fresh miki, canton or bihon as we commonly called them). This brand of course is my top preference for my comfort food and these instant baked mac and cheez are the two new addition to them.

Oh well, you don't want to believe this... but I'm just about to grab a pack. It's almost 1 am here and my eyes are still wide awake. Thinking of Lucky Me's new spicy hot, Jjampong (not on the pic). Oh so lovin' it!

Ciao!

You Might Also Like

3 comments