dumbfounded!

1:27 PM

My cousin who's so fond of collecting designer products and different memorabilia dropped by to hand my brother the receipt of the construction materials he purchased from them last week. I invited her in and thought she would refuse like she usually does. She didn't this time.

While chit-chatting she suddenly interrupted as she took noticed two big bottles of my designer brand fragrances along with other skincare products that's on the rack. Without so much words said, she asked if she could take home one. I got dumbfounded! I looked straight to her face trying to figure whether she was just teasing or not. Then she laughed... a loud one. I could almost cry out of embarrassment because honestly, I really didn't know how to react. Although I know she knew they were just given to me.

Anyway, I offered to help her instead to find exactly the same online. I even introduced online shopping to her and explained how she could get nice collectibles from different online stores, should she decide to grow her collections even more.

(Sigh!)

What about you? Would you give away gifts that have been given to you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments