i wish...

3:20 PM

Glad to hear from you again Eds. Thanks for passing on this tag. Mine is getting nearer (next month) yet I don't even want to think about it. My last year's birthday wasn't worth remembering although I was still grateful God made me safe all through out the year. I don't really make birthday wishes since what happened in 2004 (:-$) but I'm making way for a few for this year.


Here's my birthday wishlist:

  1. always a healthy life for my daughters and my family
  2. to hopefully meet JK this year.
  3. a VISA grant
  4. a plane ticket to the USA (not too luxurious for a wish, huh! LOL!)
  5. a lappy (??)
  6. fast recovery for my brother-in law
  7. peaceful and safe life for my sister and her daughters
  8. to get a job opportunity in the US
  9. wishing and still thirsting for a Page Rank from Google (for this page)... hopefully next update!
  10. more blogging opps
There you go! Now it's time for me to tag people along. I am passing it on to Lynn, Dez, Rocks, Samantha, Suzanne, Mel, Amy, Femikey, Ria and Janetvicy.

The rules...

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

You Might Also Like

3 comments