Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the real person award

This is flattering indeed, Fem! True, it ain't easy to find a real person especially here in the virtual world. But have you ever believe on a woman's instinct?... I do! Although it may fail at times but it had already proven its natural drive on me on several occasions.

Thank you for choosing me as one of the recipients of this award Fem... I am so pleased to have known real people like you from such a very tricky and deceiving cyber world...
But no matter how perplexing this world can be sometimes, I still can't imagine myself getting away from it, lol!

Anyways, the following are among of those I have in my friends' list whom I believe are deserving to have received this award too. This is for you... Lynn, Anneberly, Liza, Marie, Ruby, Rocks and Elaine. Thank you people for your friendship!

Here are the Rules for the Award:


1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

7 comments:

Pinay Mommy said...

oh my golly! this is such a great award. i have received few others but nothing like this. this is so FLATTERING!!

thanks nanz! thank you so much. muah! muah! muah!

by the way, pwede po bang lagyan ng "www" ang domain ko? hehehe... maarte na recipient noh. hehehe...

Lynn said...

wow! this is something different and be given such is really flattering. you're right, it's hard to know the real ones here but i'm the type na malakas makiramdam eh. pareho ata tayo, sis. apir!

thank u for this, sis. i'm really touched! mwah!

Lynn said...

done with the award sis. got u one too. please check it out. :)

http://www.yogiandme.com/2008/11/two-awards-from-two-wonderful-ladies.html

Nancy said...

@Ruby

you deserve it Rubs... you have proven yourself.. you blog posts talks a lot about it, lol!

anneberly said...

Hi nancy, My great pleasure to receive this award .. I really appreciate this
http://www.beyondravereality.com/2008/11/real-person-award.html

Beyond The Rave Reality, Computer and Electronics, Money Online Thoughts

Rocks said...

Thank you so much Nancy. It was such a different award and I do appreciate it much! will let you know when I'm done posting it.

Scotty's Princess said...

WOW! Thanks for this Nance! I feel so honored to be the recipient of this beautiful award. Thank you so much! I will have it posted soon.

CHEERS!