the real person award

11:49 AM

This is flattering indeed, Fem! True, it ain't easy to find a real person especially here in the virtual world. But have you ever believe on a woman's instinct?... I do! Although it may fail at times but it had already proven its natural drive on me on several occasions.

Thank you for choosing me as one of the recipients of this award Fem... I am so pleased to have known real people like you from such a very tricky and deceiving cyber world...
But no matter how perplexing this world can be sometimes, I still can't imagine myself getting away from it, lol!

Anyways, the following are among of those I have in my friends' list whom I believe are deserving to have received this award too. This is for you... Lynn, Anneberly, Liza, Marie, Ruby, Rocks and Elaine. Thank you people for your friendship!

Here are the Rules for the Award:


1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

You Might Also Like

7 comments