C+

3:07 PM

Blogthings.com really has bunch of interesting and fun quizzes and it's been awhile since I took one so I was thinking of visiting the site again this afternoon and this test below is what captured my curiosity the most.

I admit, I don't have a perfect vocabulary and for over a year now, I am counting so much on this blogging thing for my intellectual enhancement. It can be stressful too at times, though but I am enjoying it especially when I start to hit the keyboard and the ideas will just smoothly circulate like I can finish two or more blog posts in a day. More so, if I will be able to update 5 blogs in a row...

For me that is already an accomplishment! Thanks to my vocabulary...




Your Vocabulary Score: C+



Your vocabulary is average.

You're not exactly a literature major, but no one's going to accuse you of being illiterate!



You Might Also Like

0 comments