top 10 tag

9:51 PM

The Tag: Name 10 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 10 people.

This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating. Repost this with the same title and tagged 6 of yours friends.

Here's my top 10:

THEA
JIM
JD
EVELYN
VIVIEN
LOVIELLY
JOSEPH
HONEY LYNN
SHERYL
KRIS

DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED UP THE TOP!

1. How did you meet number 9?
@ In school from way back in college. We live in the same apartment.

2. Do you have a crush on anyone up there?
@ yep. "that man on my top list!"

3. What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?
@ she's my sister so there's no way we can't get to see each other, and in fact i live just near her place so we see each other often.

4. What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?
@ Wowww!!!!! What to say? But anyway, they don't know each other yet and in case they do for some purpose or reason, I don't think I would mind. (supposing that they already know each other, lol!)

5. How did you meet number 8?
@ Psstt... she's my bosses' girl... Hush!!!

6. Is 2 one of your best friends?
@ yes. more than my best friend.

7. Whose number 9's best friend(s)?
@ I'm not sure but probably her hubby, Arnel.

8. Have you ever dated number 1?
@ lots of time, lol..whenever I spend time with her and my nieces, her daughters.

9. Do you miss number 10?
@ yes...been looking forward to meet her someday.

10.What do u think of number 6?
@ she's witchy and smart! she's my college best friend.

11.What do you think of number 7?
@ He's cool. He's my immediate supervisor at Toyota and he's everybody's friend, lol!

12. Who does number 3 like?
@ He's a buddy to me and my chat mate, lol! He's fond of sending me all different model of car pictures.

13. Have you ever been inside number 8's house?
@ yes. we once live in the same apartment too while i was working in TOYOTA.

14. Do you love number 4?
@ oh, YES! she's my best friend.

15. Ever been in the same bed as any of the numbers?
@ YES....with numbers 1,4,5 and 6.

16. What about no. 5?
@ we're in the same age. she's my closest cousin but she's now in Australia.

17. Do you trust these people?
@ hmm...most of them!

18. Would you date no. 5?
@ ohh..that would be a big YES. (hopefully soon)I've been missing her for years now coz she'd been out of the country.

19. Love them all?
@ In some ways... yes... all of them!

Thanks for this Lynn. I so much enjoyed doing it too!!

Tagging along Gerby, Rhodey, Sheryl and JK.

You Might Also Like

0 comments