i am what i am...i feel what i feel ... no more, no less!

10:13 PM

Blogthing site is so much fun to spend time with sometimes. I took several personality tests including this EQ test below and here is what it has to say to me:


Your EQ is 120


You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.~~hmm..quite true!~~

On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well. ~~just as what i think I ought to do!~~

Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.~~I hope so!lol!~~

You tend to be motivated, energetic, focused, and level headed.~~yes! don't know! not quite! maybe!~~

You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things. When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.~~oh! this is definitely me!~~

What about you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments