happy fiesta!

7:04 PM

We, Filipinos are considered one of the most joyful and sociable people and it comes not as a surprise that we have a long list of festivals and celebrations all through out the year. The feast days of saints or commonly called as fiestas are some of the most anticipated event in each locality here in our country. For years, I've been missing celebrating this occasion with my family back in my hometown. Tomorrow, May 15, they and people in some other places will be celebrating the feast of San Isidro Labrador, the Patron Saint of Farmers. Haay, nakaka miss! All the activities like sports, the parade, coronation night, bonding with cousins, neighbors and friends, the grand "handaan" and of course the thanks giving mass on the grand day, itself. Every year, I've been hoping to join my family in celebrating fiesta again but for some reasons, it always just turns into a big frustration. Anyways, my thoughts and my heart are always with them. More blessings and bountiful harvest for them, I pray.

You Might Also Like

1 comments