just the way i am...

11:45 AM

I had a bad dream last night that woke me earlier than I used to. On my feet and in the bathroom! I rarely stop and stare at myself in the mirror in the wee hours of the morning just to notice how my hair have grown. I must admit I give very poor attention towards my hair. I’m even too lazy to brush them regularly. Now isn’t that a shame?

The first and the last time I cut my hair so short was when I was like 16 or 17 and promised never to cut it  beyond shoulder length again. Not like I’m good at taking care of it… I just simply want to keep it long even if all I do is to tie if not clasp them up all day long. If I need to look better than while staying at home there’s always a handy hair straightener to save my day. It’s no ghd straightener but it works just as fine. Looking to try for one though!

Somehow men are right. Women are expensive. That’s right. But I’ve been trying to be less and thanks God for the gift of wisdom. I was able to learn some of those DIY (do-it-yourself) woman’s fancy tasks because truth is, I really don’t have a man to pay it all for me when I need them. (Wink!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments