GT: purple craze

8:17 PM

I forgot! Really I did... that it's Thursday and that GT is on, sheesh! Oh well, I roughly have four hours left before this week's Thursday is over so I'd better get this entry posted before anything else will get in the way.

I got these two nice purple clothes (L: a women's jersey sleep wear R: lacey top) from the _th box that JK sent me early this year. The sleep wear has become my favorite since, but then of course I wanted it to stay longer in my closet so I don't have to wash and wear it time and again. It's a gift from a very dear person to me... therefore it is special and I love it big time.

The lacey top on the other hand is simply nothing but gorgeous!

Also along with these purple clothes are some purple signature items from BBW. Just don't bother yourself too much on the yellows below. They're simply just part of the pic, lol!

So anyway, for purple ones, I got Black Raspberry Vanilla, shower gel, perfume, hand and body lotion and they all smell oh so good... Just right and easy to my sensitive nostrils.

You Might Also Like

4 comments