GT: my 'carry it all' red hand bag

8:14 PM

It's the first Thursday of September and this time around here at GT, we girls are bound to talk about colors... hmm, sounds fun and looks like I'd be enjoying the entire month digging both old and new pictures to share for each week.
So to start off, I am sporting here the only red bag I own since RED is the color of the week.
It's a three - compartment hand bag! Would you believe I was inside the plane when (out of nothing) I happened to take a picture of this bag that was rested on my lap? I had it for a carry on when I went to Manila for my US Embassy appointment some time in April last year.
I'm not really so fond with anything RED but this bag made a difference. It looks simple yet elegant to me. Plus it carries all my personal stuffs even including a pair of extra shirt and that's what I heart most about it.

You Might Also Like

8 comments