Thursday, August 12, 2010

GT: the pursuit of happyness



So this week's theme has got me thinking again! Doh! I would have wanted to ask some suggestions from my "virtual partner" (?) but unfortunately he is still snoozing right now, hehe.

I'm not really good in remembering title of those movies I already have watched before but after few moments of trying this one pops into my mind.


Although this may sound somewhat inappropriate with the theme but I can't imagine of any other HONEST movie that I think I can watch with the man I love - a boyfriend or a husband for that matter, :D

6 comments:

zoan said...

i like this movie, hubby and boyfriends should watch this one :)

kha said...

I am so touched by this movie..I will never forget this as a matter of fact I have posted it here on my blog the first time I have seen this movie.. Mine is a a late entry here

~Ms. Joy mH~ said...

A very touching movie...it was based on a real life story too. It was just so overwhelming how he loved his son so much that he will do anything for him. What a beautiful story!
Thanks for sharing!

Here's mine: http://www.pinayinstates.us/2010/08/gt-notebook.html

Anne said...

a good movie indeed...

just have followed you...

here's my share

http://www.jaz4atot.com/2010/08/movie-for-dadi.html

Mommy Liz said...

haven't seen this one, but hubby said it's good, since he's a will smith fan. we both are..

K said...

loved this movie to bits. was crying in the bathroom scene when they slept in it. but very, VERY inspiring as well. :)