Thursday, August 5, 2010

GT: the devil wears prada

Wow, whatta theme for a start! Has it been a decade? Hahaha!

Okay, seriously though, it has been years since I last had a treat at movie theater/cinemas. More so now that I live away from the city, the only chance I get to watch a movie is when I feel really, really, really off from blogging and anything that has to do with the online world. If I remember it right the last one I have watched on a DVD was the eerie and somewhat yucky movie, SLITHER. But that's not of course recommendable for girlfriends.

It may sound a bit old but I can only think of this movie so far since I really have no idea what's on the latest these days. HAHA! Funny, how I've seems to live backward since I moved in to my new place.

Oh well, that recouping thing is a work on progress!

7 comments:

charmie said...

Hahaha, pares tayo sis! ages ko din napanood yong film na yan! Hehehe! Yon ang entry ko din:)

f e R r y j H o i said...

Naku!!! Sis same kayo ni Charmie ^.^
hindi kaya kayo nag katabi sa movie theater nong mga panahon na ito.. hahhahaha

Happy Girls Talk

Jenn said...

Once ko pa lang ito napanood... at may memory gap na ata ako, I need to refresh my mind as to what the story is, alam ko lang intern siya sa magazine company (tama ba?)

My GT post is up HERE.

zoan said...

once ko lang din napanood to:) pero I lovvvvvveeee it!!! ehehehe

The Cupcake Fairy said...

good pick! This is one inspiring movie. it's one of my pick me up movies when I am going low....

admin said...

hello ladies! glad to hear from you all -:)thanks for dropping by...

K said...

good choice! a couple of girl talkers suggested that as well, and i completely agree :)

thanks for sharing your movie thoughts! see ya tomorrow ;)