that's my Kate!

1:32 PM

We parents always have dreams for our children. There was one time that I almost got tempted to buy my Kate a piano because I noticed she likes to sing and thought seeing her playing her favorite Disney and fairytale songs using a piano would be a dream come true for me. But I guess that piano wasn't really mean for us to have back then.

She had grown and along with that progress comes the dawn of her interest in physical activities. She likes throwing her body up into the air and other times her acrobatic moves just stuns me. I told myself if she were a boy I could have bought him pogo sticks for kids or maybe a set of roller blade but she's not so I just thought of buying her a DVD for basic Acrobatic lessons maybe one of these days. Although I still want her to learn how to play piano. I noticed she still has a heart for music and that I wanted her to improve as long as she wants to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments