love life secrets, revealed

11:36 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates here. Still in a dull mode lately but to those who are confused and having a hard time figuring out themselves in love (like me?), here's something you might also like trying. Mine's results are the following:

It's Difficult For You to Fall in Love

(Is it???)


Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.
You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?
(Scarred? Yes! One true love? Still in the making I guess, :D)

It's important to you that your lover is very attractive.
You like to have someone to show off.
(Attractive? Hmm, not much on that part.)

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down.
You are able to weather the storm.
(I admit, I'm good at walking away and a killer silence is my expertise, LOL!)

Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go.
(Well, how long is long?)

You Might Also Like

0 comments