Thursday, December 17, 2009

how much risk are you willing to take in your life?

I used to be a very adverse type of person. I take failure negatively instead of taking it as a challenge to become better and move on. One day there's this dream that I so wanted to come true. I say not everyone's typical dream because it takes a lot of effort and courage to have even accomplished the initial step. And I said to myself if I have to take risk then I should go all the way through or I'll just waste a fortune. So I did and though it turned out against my favor somehow I was glad I tried. I felt terribly sad of course but if I didn't take the chance nothing would happen either.

That was the most daring decision I've ever done in my life so far. And like every other people's experience it taught me a very important lesson as well... and that is to never give up.What about you? How much risk are you willing to take in you life?

2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

life is full of risk.....

JK said...

Well if you would not have taken that risk and you would have just taken the easy way out you would have lived the rest of your life feeling what if??? Well I too am taking lots of big risk when it comes to something in my life as well but I know what I feel and What I want so I am willing to risk it all simpley for that one very special thing, and yes you know what that one thing is, we both do. Life is all about the risk we take and if we want something or someone then we need to take the risk. Well I have jumped in both feet from the start and i will land on them one day with my dreams fullfilled... Part of the risk is simply trusting....