frosted dodger blue

8:26 PM

After doing our groceries this afternoon, Mama and I decided to check out a newly opened boutique owned by her former student who is now residing in California. The store sells imported and signature items from clothing, shoes, accessories, cosmetics and beauty products for men and women.

On our way to the store, I was thinking if I can get an Irish Spring soap... it’s what I am using right now. Just loving its subtle smell but unfortunately, they don't have it. It's out of stock.

A bit frustrated but I still continue to look around anyway and at one corner I found a small rack of this brightly colored polishes. Colors and small thingy like this really fascinates me. The price was not bad (P65.00) so I told myself it won't hurt if I get one. Frosted Dodger Blue. I miss this color. I used to wear the same tint before for both my finger and toe nails. I tested it earlier and it looks even nicer and it dries quickly too. Hmm, I just can't wait to do my nails now.

You Might Also Like

8 comments