my handwriting

6:57 PM

I wrote down this tag yesterday which Lynn of My so-called life had given me... I just wasn't able to post it right away cause my camera runs out of batteries so have to wait till it gets re-charged. This is actually my _nth delayed post, lol! Forgive my busyness and my unwillingness to blog too sometimes ;)

Anyway here it is now... mission accomplished!


I have nothing much to say about my handwriting except that it varies in strokes according to my mood.

"Remember me this way" is my usual pen test phrase.
Odd, huh! So when you come across with this phrase whenever you buy pens, think about it... it could be me...lol!

So, is your handwriting worth sharing? Blog it! Go through this rules here and feel free to grab this tag.

Thanks Lynn and Happy Thursday, everyone!

:-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments