Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my daily grind addition

Not only that financial is tough for me right now but as well as time. As I have mentioned on my previous post, I've got something to share here with you and it has something to do with my latest employment. Last week just out of curiosity, I applied for a job in a bar and a restaurant here in Panagsama Beach that my room mate had recommended me to grab to. It's not the typical job type that I used to do back in Davao.

At first, I was so hesitant about it primarily because it's not the kind of establishment where I want to be employed to and like I said, the job (being in-charge of money as well as dealing with foreign visitors ) is something new to me and I have no idea whether I can actually make it or not. So my lady boss instantly hired me after a few minutes of casual talk. Though unprepared and undecided, I still reported the following day and I am first working on a graveyard shift which is from 3pm to 1am. I admit I found the first day dull and boring that it actually made me think of quitting right away but then I still gave it another try on the next day until I was able to gradually learn to get used to it. It's not actually a high-paying job but if not for my boss who is so kind and warm hearted along with my friendly co-workers, I could have had just given the opportunity up. But now, I am starting to enjoy it. This decision may have brought a total revision of my routine but I am still trying to efficiently manage my time because I can't think of any possible valid reason to give up blogging
just yet. So I still hope to see you guys around and expect me to land on to your chat and comment boxes every now and then...

4 comments:

Lynn said...

wow! i'm so happy that you've found a job, sis. but i'm hoping you won't leave the blogosphere. i'll be sad for sure since you're one of my friends here na. :(

wag u mang-iwan ng buhay ha? LOL.

ingatz sis and enjoy your new job!

JK said...

I am happy you have a job, yes it means less time for us, but we manage... I am happy you seem to like what your doing... I think its a good thing your out of your 4walls more now... TTYL love...

Nancy said...

hahaha...as I said wala pa jud ko plano to stop blogging Lynn...i do still enjoy doing it and hopefully will forever,lol!

Nancy said...

thanks sweetheart...i'm starting to enjoy it, yes and thank you for all the kind advices and trust.
love you so much!