world's shortest personality test

9:01 AM

I came across with this test from blogthings.com last week. I picked this image below simply because it's green and it's my favorite color. But this test isn't about your favorite color. If you wonder why it's the shortest, you can take the test as well by clicking the link below to see for yourself.



Your Personality Profile



You are nurturing, kind, and lucky.
(I'm maybe kind but lucky... hmm....am I really???)

Like mother nature, you want to help everyone.
(oh... only when it's necessary!)

You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive.
(secretive?? you think so, hon?)

A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker.
(PEACE...I starve and thirst for it!)

You are good natured and people enjoy your company.
(yeah, i think so sometimes. Not when I have my mood swings, though!)

You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you.
(ask JK!)

You Might Also Like

1 comments