Saturday, November 29, 2008

world's shortest personality test

I came across with this test from blogthings.com last week. I picked this image below simply because it's green and it's my favorite color. But this test isn't about your favorite color. If you wonder why it's the shortest, you can take the test as well by clicking the link below to see for yourself.


Your Personality Profile



You are nurturing, kind, and lucky.
(I'm maybe kind but lucky... hmm....am I really???)

Like mother nature, you want to help everyone.
(oh... only when it's necessary!)

You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive.
(secretive?? you think so, hon?)

A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker.
(PEACE...I starve and thirst for it!)

You are good natured and people enjoy your company.
(yeah, i think so sometimes. Not when I have my mood swings, though!)

You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you.
(ask JK!)

1 comment:

JK said...

Secretive yes you are at times very secretive... You try not to let things out that you think may hurt others... Lucky depends on how you look at it... Are you lucky enough to have people who care and love you?? You try to make everyone else comfortable and tend to forget yourself... My answers as I see you... When it comes to helping others well you would rather help everybody but Nancy... You try so hard to please everone else sometimes you need to worry about what Nancy is looking for...