getting to know me

3:34 PM

Here's another set of facts about myself that my tagger JK wanted to ask: (Thanks for tagging!)

1. What time do you usually wake up?
I have varied waking hours depending on what the time is asking
me to do on a particular day but I usually wake up between 6 and7 AM.
2. What’s the first thing you do?
The fist thing I usually do after I wake aside from peeing is to look what and who's up on my PC coz I usually don't turn it off while I go to sleep and besides, I only do sleep on the couch most of the time instead in bed.
3. Breakfast?
Just coffee usually/and crackers sometimes.
4. Do you go to work/school?
I have finished college and worked on several companies before but right now I'm a stay-home full time blogger.
5. Do you like it?
Yes, I enjoyed blogging so much. I do still want to work, tho and I am considering of getting a job from outside the country, hopefully soon or someday.
6. If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Do the laundry once in a while, blogging like hell, lol! and talking to JK most of the time.
7. When’s lunch and what are you eating?
Lunch is between 11 and 12 nn and I do eat whatever there is to eat. My sister send me meals from the restaurant most of the time so I just go for whatever she has to prepare. Mostly tuna, noodles or veggies.
8. What time do you get home from work/school?
I stay at home all day and spend most of my time with my PC. I'm off whenever I wanted to.
9. What do you do?
Just blogging all day.
10. Dinner: When and what?
My dinner falls from 6PM and onwards. Sometimes I don't eat and I won't miss coffee every night especially if I want/need to stay up late.
11. What do you do to unwind?
I barely go out to unwind. JK and I spend time with each other everyday except if I/he needs to be away for some reasons.
12. What’s your favorite part of the day?
MORNING...because every time I wake up I know someone from the other side of the world is always looking for me...
13. Who’s your favorite person(s) to interact with?
JK...my sister Thea and my 2 adorable nieces when they're around and Bebie my roomie and so as JD, he does spends time with me sometimes whenever JK has to spend over time at work. He's sweet kid.
14. When’s bedtime?
I have no specific bedtime. I just lay down in my couch when I feel like sleeping.
15. Who’s bedtime with?
Just my couch and my pillows..LOL!

I'm sharing this tag now to Charisse, Sweetiepie, Dez, Janetvicy and my new friend Wendy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments