To JK who passed this tag to me, thank you so much for the love. I love you, back!
--- start copy here ---
Join the Worldwide Link Love!Benefits of Worldwide Link Love!
1. Make new friends around the world.
2. Feel the Link Love.
3. Gain new readers and subscribers.
1. Copy from ~start copying here ~ to ~ end copying here ~ and paste it on your blog.
2. At the end of the list, put your name and the country your in, it doesn’t matter what’s your nationality just put the country where you are publishing your blog. Don’t forget to put links at your name.
3. If u have many blogs, you can link all of it, just make sure you post the same on each blog.
4. Tag eight (8) or more of your blog friends.
5. Tip for blogspot users: make sure you copy and paste the code in Compose mode.Wanna join, and you can’t find your name on the list? Just leave a comment here. Worldwide Link Love!
1. Julia (Philippines)
2. Catherine (Malaysia)
3. Shimumsy (USA)
4. Mitch (Philippines)
5. Hailey (Philippines)
6. Chez Francine
7. Le bric à brac de Cherie
8. La Place de Cherie
9. Gracie de Guzman (Philippines)
10. Chicshopaholic (Philippines)
11. Blog District (Philippines)
12. My Fave Hangout (Philippines)
13. Istilopinoy (Philippines)
14. Princess (USA)
15. Filipina in HI (USA)
16. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh (Philippines)
17. Idealpinkrose (Korea)
18. Korean food (Korea)
19. Kimchiland (Korea)
20. Allinkorea (Korea)
21. D' Cooking Mudra (Philippines)
22. jk (USA)
23. Nancy (Philippines)
I'm so full of love right now, so I would just like to tag everyone along on my link list. Let's all be grateful we're loved.