Friday, April 25, 2008

The sexiest story ever told !!!

How would you feel when you're dubbed like this?

Flattered? stunned? or proud maybe? Well, these were all my emotive response when someone from the other side of the planet has sent me this awesome stuff today. Whatever the real story behind this claim, let's just spare the details to the one who wrote this, lol! He may have his reasons. Why green is dominant here? Coz' he knows it's my favorite color. So, definitely I like this surprise and my earnest appreciation is what I want to extend to the one who made this. Thank you very much.You're so kind and sweet!

3 comments:

JK said...

I feel you are exactly what is says.. You are such a pretty and sweet lady. And that is why I care about you so much.. You never ask for anything and you always seem to worry about me and the kids.. and you always seem shy about gifts so I believe you are showing your honets feelings as well.. take care baby ttyl.. have a wondreful day..

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

got you tagged: http://brainbitsandbeats.blogspot.com/2008/04/8-random-things-about-me.html

飯糰夾蛋Karen said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社