Life is full of gratitude

10:31 PM

I am grateful first off for the gift of life...
I am grateful for having not a perfect but a trustworthy family...

I am grateful for every dare that I get to come across my way for they made me stronger...

I am grateful for my daughters...they are my true treasures...

I am grateful for thosewho trust and care so much about me despite my flaws and imperfections...

*Start Copy*
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”,


This is something substantial and I am thanking JK for passing me this tag. I, myself may overlooked at it sometimes that there's so much in life to be grateful about. Not only during our happy moments but even the sad ones is something to be thankful about. It's only when we commit mistakes where we can draw precious lessons that can only be learned the hard way.

I would like to pass this tag to Dez, Suzanne, Steve & Emz and Lira.

You Might Also Like

1 comments