8 Facts About Myself

7:06 PM

Share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
THE RULES: Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. For those who haven't read my profile yet, I have a Bachelor of Arts majoring Masscommunication degree and earned it from Holy Cross College of Davao.

2. I only have a few people whom I called true friends and they're are all bloggers.

3. I have a heart for street and abandoned children. I guess I've been saying this for an answer to some personal tags like this. I don't know how big that portion is but I could say in as much as i want to give each one foods to eat and at least a comfortable place to live in.

4. I always do what I want. Some decisions made me fall, but I was still able to manage to get back on my feet again.

5. I have been to lots of emotional tragedy. I'm vulnerable and easily get affected.

6. For me, flying with an aircraft is a conquered fear... lol!

7. I usually hear people find me strict and snob... lol ... Well, this is the way I am and I can't change what I am just to please others. I mean, why would they not discover my inner self so we know if we could get along or not....

8. Am I really strict? NO... but I can't pretend either.

Let me thank Dez and Ady for this tag... I'm glad to have let people know the rest of my characters. Won't be tagging anyone this time but for those who are interested and would like to share, do feel free to grab this...just don't forget to leave your message on the tagboard.


You Might Also Like

0 comments