Thursday, February 28, 2008

Me and Myself

Tagged by Sujee . . .

1. Today I feel very--- Lost and confused!
2. I enjoy --- blogging but I'm a bit dull lately.
3. I am unhappy when --- someone's hurt.
4. I feel good when --- I know everyone I care about are safe and sound...
5. I wish my boss --- (who is GOD) will answer too many questions from my so disoriented mind and grant me comfort and bliss for I am too tired of being lost.
6. My officemates think --- I remember one of my officemates used to think I'm tough because being in the administration department, you have to make boundaries between work and people as professionals and not a personal friend..lol..isn't it hard?! So you have to single out professionalism.
7. My work area is --- my living room where my PC is.
8. I enjoy reading about --- anything interesting.
9. I like myself best when --- I know I did something worthwhile.

10. If I had a choice I would --- make things happen accordingly.
11. I wish --- I am stronger. My life has been so full of tough challenges and I don't even know how far I could stand the test of time.
12. Tomorrow I would like to --- see myself journeying the path the way God wants me to follow.

Would love to hear from Witchyboop, Lorie, Lira and Fyrnz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well just stay your way, and let God lead you on the jurney called life. If you believe god will take you in the proper places in your life. If you pray God will answer. If you ask God will tell. If you follow then God will lead. If you keep faith then you scall receive. Never give up on God because God will never give up on you.