next task in line

9:40 PM

Here in our place the town fiesta is the biggest and most anticipated event next to Christmas each year and in two weeks time we will be celebrating it once again.

As early as now we are already discussing what dishes to prepare for that big day. This time we want something different. Of course the roast pig will still be there for the main course but we want something new for other dishes and desserts. That's going to be my next task in line... to search for at least 2 or 3 new delicious, easy to prepare recipes that we can prepare for the coming fiesta.

But that has to wait a while because right now I still have two things that needs done before I can shift my focus for that recipe search thing. One, I have to look for cheap laptops online as per requested by my sister and two, I got paper works to do that should be done before eight sharp on Wednesday. So far I've already found one site that offers reasonable prices for laptop computers. I think I can recommend it to her.

Anyway, I still have a week or so left for recipe hunting so there's really no need to hurry. Although I must admit... the coming fiesta really excites me more than I can imagine. I know it's going to be a strenuous event but it is so full of fun... what can I say? And I can't wait to get reunited again with families and friends.

You Might Also Like

1 comments